The Good Money Guide
What is the Good Money Guide?
The Good Money Guide is a digital and physical guide to support businesses in finding the right capital to support your business to launch and grow.
What is included in this Guide?
The guide features a list of local community funders, helps to distinguish among different kinds of funding, offers expert tips, and features some local small businesses. The community funders on this list meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Locally-based and committed to local reinvestment
- Adheres to a social or environmental mission
- Enables regular people to invest in their community
- Avoids investing in harmful or extractive products & activities
- Avoids unfair or misleading practices and pricing
Is this Guide for me?
If you’re trying to figure out your first step, learn about the different sources of capital or explore different resources available for your business, this is a guide for YOU.
THE 2020 GOOD MONEY GUIDE IS COMING!
If you are interested in being listed, sponsoring or securing AD space in the 2020 Good Money Guide, please contact Naima@alliancecd.org.