COVID-19 Navigation Program
As the entrepreneurial and small business ecosystem is plunged into an unprecedented time of economic uncertainty, there is a lot to research and interpret when it comes to aid options. We recognize how overwhelming this can be, and want our community to know that we see you. During this challenging time, the Alliance is offering free, COVID-specific navigation sessions to those seeking support, in addition to our existing resource navigation program.
What is COVID-19 Navigation?
COVID Navigation is a free scheduled meeting with our navigation team to go through what types of COVID support you may qualify for during this time. The resources can include financial support for your business or even your personal needs. Small business support means supporting the whole entrepreneur, and we can make referrals for many other types of services including housing, food, and child care. Consider us your research team that will help save you time and energy in this stressful period.
Who qualifies for COVID-19 Navigation?
- Entrepreneurs (including those that have not yet launched their businesses)
- Small business owners
- Collectives and Cooperatives
- Community centered organizations
What can I expect from a COVID-19 Navigation session?
- We will review the response from the brief intake form above so that we can understand your needs and begin to research potential resources for you.
- Sessions are 60 minute video calls (though not all sessions take the entire time). We will chat about your business, where you were at pre-COVID, and what your current needs are. This is a space for you to talk about any challenges you’re experiencing, whether they are business-related or personal.
- After the session we will begin compiling a resource roadmap for you based on the needs you expressed. We will put resources that we specifically think will benefit you and that we believe you qualify for. COVID resource roadmaps are living documents--we will continue to add resources that we come across if they seem applicable to you. You can also add things to the roadmap if you’d like!
- As your situation changes, you can always reach back out to us if you need additional assistance or want to have another session. We will continue to be available to you even after the pandemic, and hope to see your business flourish in the future.
We are working with a number of partners on collecting data to inform additional COVID resources. Please give us any and all feedback on your experience, unmet needs, exceptionally met needs and general comments via email at [email protected], phone or text at 510-319-9702.
Schedule your session!
Complete a short intake form and schedule your COVID Navigation session with us here!